By being a partner of AWFP, you play an important and very crucial role in supporting and recognising women playing a major role and contributing tremendously to the industry.
Organisations have various opportunities of becoming partners of AWFP. Such options include, but not limited to:
- Corporate Membership
- Media Partnership
- Event Sponsorship
We offer organisations sponsor opportunities to help them deliver different objectives. Sponsorship of AWFP events provides the opportunity to companies to position their brand in a progressive and diverse arena. For organisations that are passionate about promoting gender diversity, this is a perfect opportunity to deliver the message to the industry. Sponsorship will help organisations showcase their diversity and hence positively assist in attracting the right talent.
- Arena to promote company culture
- Attract leading talent across the Baking,FinTech & Payments ecosystem
- Show, support and promote gender diversity in Banking,FinTech & Payments
- Raise organisation profile as a diverse and forward-thinking employer
- Showcase thought-leadership
- Brand alignment with Africa’s biggest Women in FinTech & Payments Conference
- Position your company alongside the biggest and most dynamic technology organisations on the planet
- Showcase your products, services or solutions to a large financial audience
If you would like to receive more information on how you can become a partner of AWFP, please contact us.